gleamer — Wed, 02/10/2010 - 4:47pm
If Raw Learning is closed or delayed, this note will say so. Otherwise we are open as scheduled during the week.
gleamer — Sat, 08/22/2009 - 6:47pm
- We are a learning environment for enrolled young people aged kindergarten through 12th grade
- We welcome homeschoolers and their children of all ages
- There is nothing compulsory including classes, meal times or attendance
- The students determine what they will do all day and are not manipulated to do one pursuit over another by punishment and/or rewards
- All people of all ages are treated with equal respect and dignity
- Students and adults have an equal voice in determining the rules and can change them by consensus at anytime
- Everyone is expected to adhere to the philosophy, policies, and rules of Raw Learning while at Raw Learning
- We continually and actively pursue true freedom to learn for all
Welcome to Raw Learning. Please click on the headings to learn more.
You can also contact Gleamer at email@example.com or by calling 540.292.3002.
- First arrivals (families attending, teachers, and visitors) park in the 4 RESERVED spots next to Battle Hall.
- Subsequent arrivals use 30 minute spots to unload items and children and then park down the hill in the first parking spaces on the left labeled bus parking (there are 4 of them) next to Strader Hall and walk 500 feet up the stairs or road to Battle Hall.
- After those 8 spots are filled, please go down the hill and, turn left onto Cardinal Drive, go past Strader Hall and park in the large lot next to the soccer fields. Use the stairs or road to walk up to Battle Hall.
- Drop offs-Use the 30 minute spots to drop your child(ren) off and get them settled (if necessary.)
ATTENTION: The speed limit on the Virginia School for the Deaf and the Blind campus is 10mph. Please do not exceed the speed limit. There are deaf and blind students who need to cross roads and navigate parking lots.
gleamer — Mon, 09/22/2014 - 1:30am
gleamer — Mon, 09/15/2014 - 2:04am
gleamer — Thu, 09/11/2014 - 10:46pm
gleamer — Mon, 09/08/2014 - 6:42am
gleamer — Thu, 09/04/2014 - 3:13pm
gleamer — Sun, 08/31/2014 - 12:49pm
gleamer — Mon, 08/11/2014 - 10:13pm
gleamer — Fri, 08/08/2014 - 10:28pm